Friday 19 November 2010

Well Helloooooo...

It has taken a lot of arm twisting and pleading from certain people... but I am back blogging. I had my previous blog pulled down due to the nature of my work, ah well, that's the world we live in now...political correctness gone mad!

So what has been going on then...?

Were do I begin?  I sadly lost my grandfather earlier this year, which sucked eggs, big time. Then I received a phone call saying someone I went to school with, past away rather suddenly. But then another knock. A good friend was cruelly taken away from us. The wonderful Lady Stardust. Someone who dedicated her life to helping others, who had the time of day for any one. 

Life is cruel, very very cruel indeed.

Sorry for all the doom and gloom, I said I was back, did not say that the first one was going to be all roses.

What else has been going on then...? Oh yes, I started back at university, back the dull morning lectures, going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. God I love Uni in the winter... >.<

I'm still engaged. which is always a bonus :) 

Ah well, that is all for now. Im sure when my world gets going again there will be a load of crazy coming your way!

Peach out :)

1 comment:

  1. Lady Stardust....yeah....rest in peace, Rio, you're an angel xxx

    ReplyDelete