Tuesday 14 May 2013

"I can't help it, it is an involuntary twinkle..."

It has been one of those days. My friend departed after her stay. Seeing her cheered me up so much, it was very sad to see her go. We barely see each other these days, namely because of the distance. Sad affair.

Any way, as I said, one of those days; by that I mean an absent filled day which has left me with trying to piece the missing parts of my day Mrs who has taken the best of care of me. Oh and the cat, who at the moment is curled up on my feet not letting me get into my duvet! Epilepsy sucks. Big time! I have never let it get to me before, but for some reason, this time, it has. Maybe it is because I have so much to lose if things do not get better.

I have been doing some research and it is comforting to hear so many people who have adapted their lives around their seizures, and yes it brings hope. But at the moment it is hard to see that light at the end of the tunnel which I so desperately want to get to the end of; and soon for that matter. I know it seems pretty dark, but off loading on here seems to help, even though I know 'here' is seldom visited. It is times like these that opens your eyes to those who you can really call friends. I have some amazing people around me at the moment; some of which have only just recently come into my life, and this I am so thankful. But this period in my life has opened my eyes to many things; things which I still need to sort out. So much to do...so little...confidence to fight things head on.


I feel this sums things up for me at the moment:

[image by Pedro Bottero : pedrobottero.blogspot.com]

Anyway, I need to wrap this up as my laptop is about to either give up or burst into flames as the fan is blowing hot air out rather then cool air in.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment