Monday 13 May 2013

It's a new dawn...

It's a new day... 

I went into the city today and absenced a few times. It's weird when that happens. Especially when you're in the middle of a conversation in the middle of a shop. Or walking in the middle of the road.... Or stood trying to pick a sandwich in Marks and Sparks. More embarrassing then anything. At least I didn't bust my moves this time. That would have been too much. 





Anyway, I was re-introduced to the Walking Dead today as well....I can see why I stopped watching it. Too grim and gruesome for my liking. I tried. Les Mis' was more up my street, accompanied by some great people and play dough. Just what I needed after a few days of seizures and generally feeling sorry for myself. Although light at the end of the tunnel...no tonic's for a few days so silver lining right? 







Anyway. 

Peace out for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment