Sunday 12 May 2013

Out of Idea's for witty "hello, I'm back" titles

Helloooooo World!

I figured 'welcome back' was over used on this blog (namely because I am normally too busy to keep up-to-date with it).

I have promised myself that I am going to stick at it this time. Honest. I need to. I have to. I want to. I forgot how much I enjoy blogs, and too often they are over looked by the likes of Facetweet and Twitbook. (See what I did there?)

Anywho, this year loads of stuff has gone on, too much to list. The main two are starting a new job (which I can't talk about as my previous blog got pulled down because of the nature of my work); the other being my epilepsy kicking back in. Having gone a very long time with out a seizure they have decided to return in full force. 

If anyone reading this (well if anyone who actually reads this full stop) who has any helpful advice please send it my way in regards to epilepsy. And before you say "look for online forums" - I have, and they have been of some use. But they are also very moderated. So any advice is welcomed.

Miserable bit over. I'm still engaged. Bonus. The plan is to get hitched (well civilly partnered - yes, news flash, lesbian!) later this year. Nice private little do between me, the mrs-to-be, then maybe, at a later date a party to celebrate...who knew these things were so expensive!

Any way, not much else to say today. I promise I will be back, well at least try to any way.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment