Saturday 1 June 2013

Ding Dong!

I have slipped out of blogging again, i'm useless at keeping this up. Truth be told I have had a bad time the last week or so, so it has been the last thing on my mind. What with the seizures and organising a wedding, it has been a bit manic, filled with various different emotions from both ends of the scale! A few tears have been shed along the way as well.

Even now I am being distracted whilst I write. I have had a day of pixar movies in an attempt to chill out. It has worked to some extent. The sun also helps. It is true what they say, people appear happier when the sun is shinning. Also, another positive of the day is the cat got a clean bill of health from the vets this morning, which proves that she isn't going blind, she is just a fat lazy cat. But we love her none the less.

Anyway, I think I am going to take a walk some where whilst the sun is still shinning, not sure to where though, hopefully my legs will take me some where pretty!

Peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment