Tuesday 18 June 2013

Just when things are going right....

...A spanner appears. In the form of a phone call from a GP. I was hoping that this was the week that I would finally be able to return to work and get back into the swing of things. Instead I got signed off for another month. Not what I wanted/expected. 

I really started to think that things were on the up. I know it is a minor set back, and I completely understand why they are not letting me back to work, however it does not make it any easier. I guess it gives me more time to get things sorted and get prepared for returning to the hectic world. Silver lining and all that I guess.

I think I am going to get back to listening to "Now That's What I Call Disney!". Vain attempt as trying to inject some colour back in to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment